The Yellow Ball with the Red Stripe first appeared in the Blue Starter Deck of Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot. At first, fans thought it was just a cute design element. It became a game mechanic (and game piece) in the Ominous Onyx Booster Deck.
- 0250 – Cool Change
- 0319 – Terrible Misfortune – Myopia
- 0362 – Albino Baby 5000
- 0723 – Hare E. Potter
- 0852 – Terrible Misfortune – Log
- 0955 – Bunnies On Film
- 030 – Tall Stairs Safety Hazard 02
- According to KillerBunnies.com, the Yellow Ball with Red Stripe was almost a Purple Ball with Orange Flowers, or just a pink ball.
- The Delta series versions of Sunny Day and the Terrible Misfortune from the Yellow Booster Deck did not have the Yellow Ball!
- The Yellow Ball with a Red Stripe also appears in Killer Bunnies and the Journey to Jupiter.Add
All items (27)